Awards & Reviews
- The most recent production of the play at Modern Studio in Knoxville received a wonderful review from the Knoxville Theatre Club.
- The FringeNYC production of the play was reviewed favorably by Theatre Is Easy, CurtainUp, and by members of Show-Score.
- The playwright was featured on Revelist, an online publication dedicated to millennial women.
- WALLS was accepted to the 20th anniversary of The New York International Fringe Festival (FringeNYC).
- The playwright of WALLS won the 2016 Artist of Change Award from Community Shares Tennessee for her work on this play.
- WALLS was a finalist for the Henley Rose Playwright Competition for Women.